CWPPRA Technical Committee Meeting
September 3, 2020 @ 9:30 a.m.
Instructions to Participate Virtually
click here to download the agenda
Due to COVID-19 social distancing recommendations, the CWPPRA Technical Committee will hold a virtual meeting in place of the regularly scheduled public meeting. This virtual meeting will take place on September 3rd at 9:30 a.m. via WebEx. The public is invited to participate. Detailed instructions on how to access the meeting and how to submit comments and questions are provided on the following pages of this document.
Join us for the September 3, 2020, CWPPRA Technical Committee meeting and learn more about the decision matrix and funding process as well as the projects under construction and the status of PPL29!
You will also have the option to activate your webcam and share your video connection during the meeting. Instructions on how to do so can be found on the following pages. Though not required, sharing your video is encouraged so that our virtual meeting more closely resembles an in-person public meeting.
click here to download complete instructions
1. In your internet browser, search: https://usace.webex.com/meet/alice.p.kerl
*The best method is to copy and paste the above link into Internet Explorer. WebEx appears differently in various internet browsers such as: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. Each visual shown in these instructions are screenshots of WebEx using the Internet Explorer browser.
2. Fill in Your Name (first and last), include your affiliation in this box as well, and Your Email Address in their respective dialogue boxes.
3. Select the ‘Join Meeting’ button.
4. Underneath the ‘Select Audio Connection’ section, ensure that the ‘Call Me’ option is selected.
5. Underneath the ‘Select Video Connection’ section, you have the option to enable your camera by selecting the webcam option from the drop down menu; or if you do not wish to show yourself, select the ‘No Video’ option.
6. Type in your phone number, including the area code, in the dialogue box (a green arrow in the image above points directly to this box) and then click ‘Connect Audio’
7. The program will then call your phone, Answer it! Using your phone keyboard, type “1” when directed to.
In the case that you encounter a lost or interrupted audio/telephone connection, you may either dial in directly using the information provided below,
————————– Audio Conference ————————–
USA Toll-Free: 866-390-1828
ACCESS CODE: 1411878
SECURITY CODE: 1234
Meeting Number: 968 999 794